Monday 28th October - Friday 1st November 2019
October School's Out Club - Fun activities, trips and local outings. Qualified experience staff, healthy and delicious food and excellent equipment.
- Ready 'Scary' Cook Day Monday 28th October 2019 Ready, Scary, Cook ... We’ll be getting creative and baking our own Halloween pizzas. Will it be the ‘Red Devils’ or the ‘Green Witches & Wizards’ who will win?!?! The children will also be making scorecards and their own chefs hat, only with a scary Halloween twist! Please bring in 1 surprise ingredient to add to your pizza!
- Spooky Science Tuesday 29th October 2019 We will be turning into mad Scientists and crazy Professors for the day. Trying out lots of fun experiments such as Vinegar Volcanoes, Diet Coke & Mentos eruptions, Tornadoes in a bottle and much more!
- Cinema Trip (extra cost £10.50) Wednesday 30th October 2019 We will be taking a trip to the local cinema to see one of the latest films. We will also be having a yummy picnic in the park and playing a variety of games whilst there. The film, drop off/collection times will be confirmed closer to the time.
- Halloween Disco Thursday 31st October 2019 Come dressed ready to impress, there will be a Halloween fancy dress competition for the best costume! The children will be getting creative, creating Halloween crafts, taking part in baking activities as well as turning the Log Cabin into a spooky house. We will be heading around our local environment too, to go trick or treating! To finish the day a Halloween Disco will be held, along with spooky Halloween games.
- Bonfire Night Friday 1st November Come wrapped up warm! We will be making our own bonfire and will be telling stories around the fire and toasting marshmallows. We will also be creating firework pictures and baking our bonfire toffee. After a busy day of crafts, we will be finishing the day off with sparklers.
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our fabulous outdoor play area, Forest School, books, drawing supplies, Wii games, internet, and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
School's Out Prices
- Full day - £38.00 7:30-18:00 (Breakfast, snack, lunch & tea)
- Short day - £31.00 9:00-15:30 (Snack & lunch)
- Morning session - £26.00 7:30-13:00 (Breakfast, snack & lunch)
- Afternoon session - £21.00 13:00-18:00 (Tea)
- Hourly Rate - £7.50 Available 7:30-18:00 (Per hour)
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school.
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to secure a holiday club place. Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (nursery staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, nursery sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the nursery in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.