Holiday Club / Before & After School Club
The Old School Adventure Club is our new dedicated Holiday Club and Before & After School Club.
We’re based at:
The Old School
42 The Castle Way
tel: 01283 701 533
COMING SOON! EASTER HOLIDAY CLUB 2021 - TUESDAY APRIL 6TH to FRIDAY 16th - AGENDA WILL BE HERE IN NEXT FEW DAYS!
The Old School Adventure Club is our dedicated Holiday Club and Before & After School Club. With big open space rooms, internal toilets, a self-sufficient kitchen to continue to provide healthy breakfasts and teas and a large safe outdoor play area, we feel that this is a very positive move! We also have access to a Forest School and outdoor activities! All activities can be spread out, allowing for social distancing to take place where possible in line with government guidelines.
- Christmas Bake Off Monday 21st December Get ready to become a master chef! There will be an opportunity to test your cooking skills and make some Christmas muffins and cookies, each thing you make will be tested by our top Adventure Club judges! Don't forget to bring a special ingredient to add to make sure you are in for a chance to win!!
- Canal Walk Tuesday 22nd December In the morning we will be heading off for a nature walk down the canal. Here we will see what we can find to make into Christmas decorations. We will be making candle holders or wreaths out of what we can find. Have a think of some ideas and any items you think we may find on our walk.
- Santa's Workshop Wednesday 23rd December We will be getting into the Christmas spirit and wearing our Christmas jumpers! The children will be taking part in making Christmas candles, keyrings, jewellery, and lots of other Christmas activities. In the afternoon we will be making mince pies for Santa and not forgetting his Reindeers, we will be making Reindeer food.
- Christmas Onesie Film and Game Day Thursday 24th December - Christmas Eve Dressed in our pyjamas and our onesies, in the morning we will be playing Christmas games, in the afternoon we will be making festive drinks, and popcorn, ready to snuggle down and watch a festive film.
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our fabulous outdoor play area, Forest School, books, drawing supplies, Wii games, internet, and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
Items to bring…
- Special ingredient!
School's Out Prices
- Full day - £39.50 Less 20% Tax Free Childcare = £31.60 7:30-18:00 (Breakfast, snack, lunch & tea)
- Short day - £32.50 Less 20% Tax Free Childcare = £26.00 9:00-15:30 (Snack & lunch)
- Morning session - £27.00 Less 20% Tax Free Childcare = £21.60 7:30-13:00 (Breakfast, snack & lunch)
- Afternoon session - £22.00 Less 20% Tax Free Childcare = £17.60 13:00-18:00 (Tea)
- Before School (Willington, Findern, Sale & Davys) - £10.50 Less 20% Tax Free Childcare = £8.40 7.30 - School bell (Breakfast, play & drop off)
- After School (Willington & Findern) - £12.50 Less 20% Tax Free Childcare = £10.00 School bell - 6.30pm (Pick up. light tea & play)
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school.
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to secure a holiday club place. Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (nursery staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, nursery sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the nursery in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.