Tuesday 28th May - Monday 3rd June 2019
May School's Out Club - Fun activities, trips and local outings. Qualified experience staff, healthy and delicious food and excellent equipment.
- Let's get Messy! Tuesday 28th May 2019 Time to get messy! We are taking part in a colour run around our garden/park - so please come in old clothes ready to take part! We will also be exploring different forms of messy play activities such as making moon sand, gloop and much more! We will also be using a variety of different equipment to paint and mark make with such as sticks, forks, feathers, marbles and much more.
- Sudbury Hall Trip (£8.00 Extra Cost) Wednesday 29th May 2019 We are off to Sudbury Hall! We will be leaving nursery at 9.30am please arrive no later than 9:15am. Whilst there, we will be exploring the museum, going on a bug hunt and having a yummy picnic in the park. We aim to return back to nursery by 3.30pm.
- Den Building Thursday 30th May 2019 Competitions will be taking place to see which team can build the biggest den! How many friends can you hide inside? Are your dens waterproof? Are they camouflaged? Your den building and teamwork skills will be put to the test - let's see which team wins!
- World Environment Day Friday 31st May 2019 As World Environment Day is on the 5th June 2019, we will be learning more about the importance of looking after the world around us. We will be looking at the recycling process and why it is important to recycle. Using recyclable materials we will be junk modelling with them and turning them into objects that we can use. As a group we will also be going around our local environment, ensuring it is clean and tidy.
- Queen's Birthday Party Monday 3rd June 2019 To celebrate the Queen's official birthday, we will be making party decorations and making the Queen a birthday card. We will also be baking our own party foods for tea. You are welcome to come dressed in your party clothes, ready to party and show us your dancing moves.
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our fabulous outdoor play area, Forest School, books, drawing supplies, Wii games, internet, DVD’s and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
School's Out Prices
- Full day - £35.00 7:30-18:00 (Breakfast, snack, lunch & tea)
- Short day - £29.00 9:00-15:30 (Snack & lunch)
- Morning session - £26.00 7:30-13:00 (Breakfast, snack & lunch)
- Afternoon session - £21.00 13:00-18:00 (Tea)
- Hourly Rate - £7.50 Available 7:30-18:00 (Per hour)
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school.
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to secure a holiday club place. Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (nursery staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, nursery sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the nursery in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.