Monday 6th - Friday 17th April 2020
April's Easter School's Out Club - Fun activities, trips and local outings. Qualified experienced staff, healthy and delicious food and excellent equipment.
- Pick and Mix Day Monday 6th April We have a day full of exciting activities. There will be a variety of different activities set out every hour for you to try out! Activities include baking, gymnastics, sewing, going for a walk, arts/craft and designing your own t-shirt (please bring in a white top) and much much more. This day gives you the opportunity to try your hand at something new and make it as fun as you would like!
- Space day Tuesday 7th April Come ready to travel to space! Imagine being an astronaut and travelling around space. Whilst looking for shooting stars at the The Old Forge National Space Station we can find the answers to questions such as 'how long does the moon take to travel around the world?' There will be an opportunity to experience space food and take part in activities you might do whilst in a rocket. We will also be launching rockets of our own.
- Cinema Trip (extra cost of £10.50) Wednesday 8th April We will be taking a trip to the local cinema to see one of the latest films. We will also be having a yummy picnic in the park and playing a variety of games whilst there. The film, drop off/collection times will be confirmed closer to the time.
- Egg-stravaganza Day Thursday 9th April A fun-filled day of egg-citing egg activities including; making our own Easter eggs, decorating hard-boiled eggs, going on an Easter egg hunt, egg races, decorating pictures of eggs & designing our own egg wrappers. We suspect the children will be eggs-hausted by the end of it.
- Good Friday - Nursery Closed Friday 10th April
- Easter Monday - Nursery Closed Monday 13th April
- The Old Forge British Bake Off Tuesday 14th April We will be doing a team-building exercise today! We will be splitting into teams to plan and design the perfect cake to win the Bake-off Competition! There will be a variety of different ingredients to choose from however, you are welcome to bring a secret ingredient along with you. We will be taking a piece of cake from each team to give to the judges to pick the winner!
- Bluebell Farm (extra cost of £6.00) Wednesday 15th April We will be taking a trip to Bluebell Farm! Here we will meet, feed and learn about all of the animals that are on the farm. We will also be racing each other around the Go Kart track and if you are brave enough, you may wish to try out the bouncy pillow. Children are more than welcome to bring some extra spending money to try Bluebell's famous ice cream!
- Science Day Thursday 16th April We will be turning into mad Scientists and crazy Professors for the day. Trying out lots of fun experiments such as Vinegar Volcanoes, Diet Coke & Mentos eruptions, Tornadoes in a bottle and much more!
- CSI Day Friday 17th April Solve the mystery! What crime has been committed? Who did it? We will be interrogating everyone and exploring around the nursery and the village, taking fingerprints, measuring shoe sizes and looking for clues!
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our fabulous outdoor play area, Forest School, books, drawing supplies, Wii games, internet, and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
Items to bring…
- White t-shirt/top
- Secret ingredient
School's Out Prices
- Full day - £38.00 7:30-18:00 (Breakfast, snack, lunch & tea)
- Short day - £31.00 9:00-15:30 (Snack & lunch)
- Morning session - £26.00 7:30-13:00 (Breakfast, snack & lunch)
- Afternoon session - £21.00 13:00-18:00 (Tea)
- Hourly Rate - £7.50 Available 7:30-18:00 (Per hour)
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school.
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to secure a holiday club place. Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (nursery staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, nursery sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the nursery in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.