Monday 23rd December - Friday 3rd January 2020
December School's Out Club - Fun activities, trips and local outings. Qualified experience staff, healthy and delicious food and excellent equipment.
- Santa's Workshop Monday 23rd December We will be getting into the Christmas spirit and wearing our Christmas jumpers! The children will be taking part in Christmas craft activities, making cookies for Santa as well as making a gift to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Onesie Day Tuesday 24th December Dressed in our PJ’s and our Onesies, we will be playing Christmas games, baking mince pies as well as making festive drinks and eating popcorn, ready to snuggle down and watch a festive film. We will also be making last-minute Christmas presents!
- Christmas Day (Nursery is Closed) Wednesday 25th December 2019
- Boxing Day (Nursery is Closed) Thursday 26th December 2019
- Christmas Closure Friday 27th December 2019
- Cardboard Chaos day Thursday 2nd January 2020 Let your imagination run wild. Create or build using a variety of materials and cardboard. Cardboard craft will be available throughout the day, from small boxes to large boxes, tubes and much more to make whatever you want to. (Please bring in some cardboard boxes, small or large)
- Quiz and games Friday 3rd January 2020 Bingo! Points mean prizes, today is packed with games, games and more games! Activities included Hoopla Hook a duck Roll a ball Ball target Group game of Bingo Children's Quiz Pictionary
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our fabulous outdoor play area, Forest School, books, drawing supplies, Wii games, internet, and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
School's Out Prices
- Full day - £38.00 7:30-18:00 (Breakfast, snack, lunch & tea)
- Short day - £31.00 9:00-15:30 (Snack & lunch)
- Morning session - £26.00 7:30-13:00 (Breakfast, snack & lunch)
- Afternoon session - £21.00 13:00-18:00 (Tea)
- Hourly Rate - £7.50 Available 7:30-18:00 (Per hour)
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school.
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to secure a holiday club place. Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (nursery staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, nursery sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the nursery in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.